Clothing and Make-up
- You can of course wear just what you want for the shoot. We suggest colours that doesn’t clash with each other or that don’t have to much of a stripe or block pattern.
- We unfortunately do not rent out clothes. We do however have wrap around cloths that can be used in pregnancy and boudoir sessions.
- It is a good idea that you come with make-up done. This is the photos you want to use for enlargements in your house, on Facebook etc.
What happens after the shoot?
- After the shoot all the photos that we have taken will be uploaded to a secure website and a password will be given to you for private and secure viewing of the photos.(These photos will be watermarked and may not be downloaded or used.)
- You then choose the photos that you want edited.
- Please see the difference between editing and extensive retouching. All our photoshoots includes basic editing. Extensive retouching can be done at R250-00 per face in a photo.
- Once you have made your selection for editing it might take up to 4 working days to supply you with your edited photos, depending on how busy we are at that specific time.
- If you took the Professional package, we will upload the edited photos to the secure website again, where you will choose the photos that you want printed.
- We will notify you per email that your disc and prints are ready for collection.
- We might also choose to supply you with your edited photos via We transfer or Dropbox.
- You can either collect or we can courier it to you at an additional cost of R150.00.
- Believe it or not, some people take VERY long to place their order for editing. We had someone recently that wanted to order her photos 4 years after her shoot. Photos will be deleted 6 months after the shoot if no order has been placed. We will not give any refunds in such a situation.
- The balance is payable BEFORE the shoot start. We do have card facilities.
- We NEVER give out any unedited photos. Photos not chosen for editing will be deleted immediately after you have made your selection for editing.
- Make sure you keep your edited photos in a safe place. We only keep edited photos for a short time period after you have received them.
- You get a certain number of edited photos in your package, extra edits can be ordered at R35.00 each. The R35.00 does not include a printed version of the photo. It only includes a digital file.