You have made your booking for your Studio Photoshoot
Here are a few important things to remember:
- The deposit is non refundable should you move or cancel the shoot. The reason for this is that we have kept the time slot selected by you open for you and might have said no to other clients that wanted to book the same time.
- Our photoshoots are for a certain time period. This is the time that you are in the studio. From the time you walk in until the time you walk out. For instance 1 hour. (Professional shoot) You can of course change clothes etc. But that will be part of the time that you have booked in the studio. We get clients that choose to change clothes, check make-up and hair etc for let’s say 20 min of the shoot. That means there is now 40 minutes available for the shoot.
- Your shoot is booked for a certain time slot. If you are late for your appointment we can not extend the time because you are late. The full amount will still be payable.
- We can not extend the shooting time without charging extra because kids are not behaving the way they should.
- If you do not want a selection of your photos on our website or social media platforms please inform us. ( We will NEVER publish any photos of nudity or partial nudity without getting your written consent)
- We have very expensive equipment in our studio. It is YOUR responsibility to make sure that your children doesn’t run all over the place and maybe hurt themselves or damage equipment.
- If you have any specific ideas please communicate it to us so we can help you achieve that end result.